Industrial washing machine industry white stains problem
White stains may appear on silk clothing. Experts say that employees sometimes use a bone scraper on the stain table to scrape on the silk fabric too hard, and light shines on the damaged fiber from different angles. It is like a white area, and if the silk fabric has been wet washed, it will cause the white part to form a white mark on the whole piece of clothing.
Mineral oil should be used to hide or hide such stains. Mix the solution in a proportion of 170 g of mineral oil added to the non-gallon dry cleaning solvent, then soak the clothes in such a mixed solution, and then dry or drip dry. If the solvent in the mixed solution is the solvent used by the dry cleaning machine, then put the laundry into the dry cleaning machine. If the solvent is different from the dry cleaning machine, then only use the drip dry method.
- Cleaning Machine
- Cleaning Machine Preparation Prelude
- Cleaning Machine Operation Matters
- Cleaning Machine Varieties
- Hydraulic Cleaning Machine
- High Pressure Cleaning Machine
- Spray Cleaning Machine
- Physical Method Of Cleaning Machine
- Electronic Method For Cleaning Machine
- Electrostatic Method For Cleaning M...
- Anti-deformation Worms After Washin...
- Industrial Laundry Equipment Clothi...