1. Chemical industry, miners, metallurgy and other industries, such as ore, slag, coal, metal powder, clay, diatomite, kaolin.
2. Agriculture, feed, fertilizer industry, such as straw, forage, leaves, fish meal, corn paste, starch residue, lees, dregs, fruit residue, soy sauce residue, bagasse, peat, organic compound fertilizer, sludge, aquatic products waste, food factory waste, slaughter plant waste, organic fertilizer, inorganic, phosphate ammonium sulfate.
3. Dry powder and granular materials with special requirements. such as a variety of crystals, light calcium carbonate, active white soil, magnetic powder, graphite, inorganic mud, clay, lime slurry, ore slurry, phosphorus slag, aluminum plant red mud.
4. Require low temperature drying, and a large amount of continuous drying materials.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Cleaning machine burner does not ig...
- Water pressure of washing machine i...
- Cleaning Machine Precautions
- Tumble dryer
- Drum Dryer Product Introduction
- Roller Dryer Product Features
- Roller Dryer main Use
- Installation and commissioning of r...
- Maintenance of drum Dryer machine
- Ironing machine
- Down jacket after washing the pelle...
- Why a lot of clothing is not suitab...